WWS Pro Grass Precision Applicator
- Additional information
- Our latest Static Grass Applicator, perfect for adding those intricate details.
- Designed specifically for applying Static Grass in difficult to reach spaces.
- Add detail to your miniature bases, railway layouts or dioramas.
- Power is supplied by a 9V Battery.
- Complete with a pot of Static Grass Basing Glue and two sample bags of Grass.
The Pro Grass Precision Applicator is the latest scenery tool from WWS. After developing our existing range of Applicators, we realised that we needed something to reach those intricate modelling details. Along the edge of the track, or in between two medieval cottages, we needed something that would add the finishing touches. So emerged the Pro Grass Precision Applicator.
Developed here in the WWS Workshop, the precision applicator is the ideal tool to complete your layout. The grass is applied through a small, detailing unit which is attached to the main power system. Separating the power unit from the applicator allowed us to create an implement which is small enough to fit into the nooks and crannies of your modelling world. It is ideal for creating tufts on your model bases or applying static grass around the edges of buildings. Like all our applicators it runs on a 9V battery which provides ample power to apply charge to the grass, and is best used in tandem with WWS Basing Glue and Layering Spray to develop a truly realistic finish.
Supplied with a small pot of our Static Grass Basing Glue and two sample bags of grass to get you started, we believe this latest addition to our applicator range will change the way Scenery is developed in the modelling world.