War World Gaming
- The Pro Grass Precision Applicator by War World Scenics
- Designed specifically for applying 2mm and 4mm static grass in smaller or difficult-to-reach areas
- Ideal for any model railway layout, wargaming battleboard, miniature model base or diorama
- Power is supplied by a 9V battery and produced in the UK
- Kit Contains 1 x Precision Applicator, 1 x Basing Glue, 2 x Sample Grasses
The Pro Grass Precision Applicator by War World Scenics is the latest addition to the War World Scenics Pro Grass Applicator range. Purposely designed for applying intricate modelling details, for example, along the edge of railway track, or in between two model cottages. Like all of our applicators, it is powered by a 9V battery which provides a static electrical current to charge the static grass fibres, causing them to arrange in a vertical position on your selected surface, giving a realistic 3D effect.
Developed and tested in the War World Scenics workshop, the precision applicator is the ideal tool to add the finishing touches to your model layout. The static grass is applied through a small applicator unit which is attached to the main power system via a wire. Separating the power unit from the applicator allowed us to create a tool small enough to reach those tight areas on your railway model layout, wargaming battleboard, or diorama. It is also ideal for miniature model bases where only a small amount of grass is needed.
This Precision Applicator can also be used to create grass tufts directly onto your layout or model bases or for applying static grass around the edges of buildings.
1 x Pro Grass Precision Applicator
1 x 25ml pot of Basing Glue
1 x Summer 2mm Sample Grass
1 x Spring 4mm Sample Grass
Full detailed instructions are also supplied, and we also have tutorial videos available online.