War World Gaming
War-Torn City - Ruined Multi Storey Buildings Full Set with Scenery MaterialsWar World Gaming
This Ruined Multi Storey Buildings Full Set with street barricades and blockades includes 3 different intricately detailed buildings with clear plastic windows and a neon sign to add realism to your layout, as well as defensive street barricades and blockades made from crates and barrels. Designed and produced in our award-winning Design Studio from high quality resin, this set provides ideal cover, vantage points as well as an objective marker for your troops. This set also includes our War-Torn City range of scenery and basing materials.
The Ruined Multi Storey Buildings Full Set is apart of the War Torn City range, the terrain pieces represent an apocalyptic, desolate and futuristic city, which includes ruined buildings, street blockades, barricades and rubble, as well as miniature bases and a range of carefully selected scenery and basing materials perfect for use with military dioramas and any 28mm/heroic scale sci-fi or modern wargame such as Warhammer, 40,000, Infinity, Bolt Action, Warmachine, Age of sigmar, Necromunda
- Full Set of 3 Ruined Multi-Storey Buildings with street barricades and blockades in addition to War-Torn City Scenery Materials from the War-Torn City range
- Can provide cover for your troops, an objective marker as well as vantage points
- Made from high quality resin (unpainted) with intricate details ideal for your 28mm/heroic scale battlefield?
- Perfect for?any modern or sci-fi wargame?(Warhammer, 40K, Age of Sigmar,?Necromunda)
- Kit Contains: 3 x War-Torn Buildings, 3 x Barricades, 2 x Blockades & A Range of Scenery Materials
1 x T-Section Building (170x120x100 mm)
1 x Corner Building (140x132x100 mm)
1 x Corner Building with Firing Hole (140x120x100 mm)
3 x Barricades (150x35x40mm)
2 x Barrel and Crate Blockades (105x70x37mm)
1 x Army Fine Sand
1 x Fine Rock Rubble
1 x Coarse Rock Rubble
1 x Large Rock Rubble
1 x Splintered Wood
1 x Molten Rock
1 x Glass Debris
1 x Rubble Tufts
Disclaimer: Resin material is hand-poured, so some modelling may be required.