War World Gaming
The Medieval Siege Catapult Weapon resin terrain piece is ideal for attacking your enemies' fortified positions and comes complete with rock ammunition detail, fitting in perfectly with our Medieval Siege range. Designed and produced in our award-winning design studio from high quality resin and intricately detailed to add realism to your layout. Supplied unpainted so you can paint it to fit straight in to your battleboard or model diorama.
The Medieval Siege Catapult Weapon is apart of the Medieval Siege range. The Medieval Siege range from War World Gaming takes you back to the brutal and bloody battles of the middle ages representing medieval warfare fought around castle fortresses and inner courts and keeps. The range of terrain pieces, hand-carved in our award-winning design studio, provide the perfect backdrop to any fantasy or medieval wargame revolved around medieval castle warfare and include a range of buildings and as well as terrain pieces such as a battering ram and archery targets. Ideal for a range of wargaming tabletop games including Warhammer 40K, Age of Sigmar War of the Roses, Dungeons and Dragons, Freebooters Fate and many other 28mm and heroic scale fantasy or historical games.
- Medieval Catapult by War World Gaming
- Made from high quality resin (unpainted)
- Complements our Medieval Siege range
- Ideal for your 20mm – 28mm battlefields or model dioramas
- Perfect for any medieval or fantasy wargame (Age of Sigmar, Warhammer 40K, War of the Roses, Dungeons and Dragons, Freebooters Fate)
- Dimensions: 75mm (W) x 50mm (D) x 52mm (H)
Disclaimer: Resin material is hand-poured, so some modelling may be required.