War World Gaming
- Pro Grass Micro Applicator by War World Scenics
- A more compact Pro Grass Applicator suitable for applying 1mm – 6mm static grass
- Ideal for creating detailed and realistic grass layers on smaller landscapes for any model railway layout, wargaming battleboard, miniature model base or diorama
- Supplied with our medium sieve head and requires a PP3 9V battery (not supplied)
- For best results, use with WWS Basing Glue & WWS Layering Spray
The Pro Grass Micro Applicator by War World Scenics is a more compact, less powerful applicator ideal for smaller landscapes and areas. It comes with a medium sieve head suitable for 2mm, 4mm and 6mm static grass and requires a PP3 9V battery (not supplied) to provide a static electrical current to charge the static grass fibres, causing them to arrange in a vertical position on your selected surface, giving a realistic 3D effect.
The Micro Applicator is efficient with superb results (see images), wireless and only requires a 9v battery (so no unnecessary cables). It has a lightweight design yet is robust, versatile and time-saving (quicker than manually applying static grass - with better results).
The Pro Grass Micro Applicator can be used for:
- Quickly flocking smaller areas
- Making grass tufts
- Adding detail to miniature model bases
For larger landscapes, the Pro Grass Applicator is recommended.
Full detailed instructions are also supplied, and we also have tutorial videos available online.