War World Gaming
- The ultimate static grass applicator by War World Scenics
- Ideal for creating detailed and realistic grass layers suitable for any wargaming battleboard, diorama or larger model base
- Supplied with three interchangeable heads for use with different lengths of grass from 1mm – 12mm
- For best results, use with WWS Basing Glue & Layering Spray
- Awarded Best Static Grass Applicator by Model Rail Magazine
The Pro Grass Static Applicator is produced in the U.K. by War World Scenics and uses a static electrical current to charge the static grass fibres, causing them to arrange in a vertical position on your selected surface, giving a realistic 3D effect.
The Applicator is efficient with superb results (see images), wireless and only requires a 9v battery (so no unnecessary cables). With a lightweight design, yet robust and versatile. It is time-saving (quicker than manually applying static grass - with better results) and has an illuminating on/off switch so you know when in use.
The Pro Grass Applicator can be used for:
- Quickly flocking small and vast areas
- Making grass tufts
- Adding detail to larger miniature model bases
With the addition of our 3 applicator hopper heads in sizes small, medium and large, the applicator can be used with static grass fibres from 1mm to 12mm in length, enabling the user to achieve a realistic layered grass effect on any model railway layout, wargaming battleboard, model base or diorama.
Full detailed instructions are also supplied, and we also have tutorial videos available online.