War World Gaming
This destroyed corner rubble building includes intricate details that can add realism and an extra dimension to your layout or battleboard. It has an open doorway as well as a partially destroyed firing hole. Designed and produced in our award-winning Design Studio from high quality resin, this ruined building provides ideal cover for your troops and can act as an objective marker on your battleboard. Combine with any of our post-apocalyptic War-Torn City range to create the ultimate urban warzone battlefield. Disclaimer: Resin material is hand-poured, so some modelling may be required.
Part of the War Torn City range from War World Gaming, the terrain pieces represent an apocalyptic, desolate and futuristic city, which include ruined buildings, street blockades, barricades and rubble, as well as miniature bases and a range of carefully selected scenery and basing materials perfect for use with military dioramas and any 28mm/heroic scale sci-fi or modern wargame such as Warhammer, 40,000, Infinity, Zombicide, Bolt Action, Warmachine, Age of sigmar, Necromunda.
- CORNER SECTION – Destroyed corner building section.
- RESIN – Made from high quality resin and supplied unpainted
- MULTI-USE – Can provide cover or an elevated vantage point for your troops or act as an objective marker
- 28MM SCALE – Ideal for your 28mm heroic scale layouts or battlefields
- Perfect for any modern, sci-fi or apocalyptic wargame (Warhammer, 40K, Age of Sigmar, Necromunda, Zombicide)
Kit Contains (L x W x H):
1 x Corner Building Section (95 x 95 x 88 mm)